In this interview with Sean Cannell, he tells us how to make money on Youtube with a relatively small audience. I ask him about how he gets paid on and off youtube.
Questions from the Labrats:
- How does determine what topic to vlog about? from Jason Edwards
- What are the realistic expectations for someone just staring out on YouTube? from Bryan S Arnold
- How long does it take to really find some traction?
- What strategies do you use to get traffic to your videos?
- When did you realize that you wanted to do this full time?
- What motivates you to keep sharing content when no one responds? from Cynthia L. Dixon
- What strategies did he use to build his audiences engagement? Is life as a Full time youtuber is really like? (Typical day) from jaywongjaywong
- what point did he feel ready to make YouTube his full time gig? I’d love to quit my day job and devote my full time attention to YouTube, but the financials scare me… from itskelsieslife
Great questions guys, thank you.
There are a number of ways to make money from youtube:
-Affiliates sales (his number #1 revenue stream)
-Service based work (consulting and filming for other businesses)
-Paid for courses and digital assets
I’ve learned so much from Sean in this conversation even though we almost mirror each others business models. I highly recommend you download Sean’s guide on Youtube SEO.
GET MY FREE VIDEO MARKETING STARTER GUIDE: http://getinthelab.me/starterpackage
Get Healthy with Clar8ty: http:/clar8ty.com/meglevu
Sean Cannell’s success can be seen here:
GRAB HIS 19 SECRETS GUIDE TO RANKING VIDEOS IN YOUTUBE: http://videoinfluencers.net
Check out his channels:
VIDEO INFLUENCERS https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVOfW9GXHgj8YCnXNHKRnPA
CLEAR VISION MEDIA: https://www.youtube.com/user/clearvisionvideo
- The Last Piece – Project: Casa Le Vu - October 17, 2017
- Project Casa Le Vu – It’s my birthday! - October 3, 2017
- Project Casa Le Vu – OLED 4K, Star Wars, and harvesting from our garden! - September 20, 2017
- Casa le vu – business growing pains and new furniture - September 14, 2017
- Project Casa Le Vu 6 – Hard work - September 10, 2017
- Starting our Backyard Landscape- Casa Le Vu 5 - September 3, 2017
- What happened?! – Casa Le Vu #4 - August 30, 2017
- I’m a farmer! – Casa Le Vu #3 - August 28, 2017
- I’m a professional painter! – Casa Le Vu #2 - August 22, 2017
- New Home Project: Casa Le Vu #1 - August 21, 2017