– [x] How to get your significant other to help you with your business.
1. understanding what you need as a business
2. understand how you really believe your partner can help you. – strengths.
3. ask them, lay out a plan for them. – it’s a pitch. roles of ownership and expectations should be really laid out.
4. understand that it will change you and you have to make time together that doesn’t touch your business. just you as a couple
5. know that it will be hard. – and you’ll agree to support each other when you don’t agree or when your frustrated, or when things change. check in with each other on a quarterly basis. quarterly goals and yearly goals and ultimate goals.
So get this…a new series about life’s little lessons for the small business owner and professional stay at home-r.
3 axis gimbal: http://amzn.to/2n4lfFb
double holster: http://amzn.to/2otnRge
excellent travel tripod: http://amzn.to/2nSIUHF
best monitor headphones: http://amzn.to/2otFjRX
my camera backpack: http://amzn.to/2nworos
my other camera bag:http://amzn.to/2nARkkc
my awesome huge mouse pad: http://amzn.to/2n4myUS
best drone ever: http://amzn.to/2nONAMP
Sweet surveillance: http://amzn.to/2nAWhJX
I wrote a book: http://thevideomarketerscookbook.com
Learn to edit like me:
Follow me on instagram: http://instagram.com/meganjphoto
Full-time entrepreneuring: http://kevinlevuweddings.com
Powered by WPeMatico
- Meet Meg Le Vu Owner of Bells and Laces Photography - June 17, 2018
- Cheap Boom Audio Setup Review, (trying different recorders) Takstar directional mic - June 14, 2018
- I gave my dog for adoption - June 12, 2018
- Meagan and Glen Highlight | Kevin Le Vu Videography - June 12, 2018
- The Pressure to Be Happy. - June 8, 2018
- The Making of Etsy Shop Wanderweg Highlight Video with Kevin and Meg Le Vu - June 6, 2018
- Lumix G85 Review after 1 Year – My 👆 pick for creating marketing content - May 31, 2018
- How to Choose Your Photographer – Stress Free Weddings - May 30, 2018
- Meet the Team | Bells and Laces Photography - May 29, 2018
- The Problems we faced – Turn your passion into a business PART 6 - May 28, 2018