– [x] How to get your significant other to help you with your business.
1. understanding what you need as a business
2. understand how you really believe your partner can help you. – strengths.
3. ask them, lay out a plan for them. – it’s a pitch. roles of ownership and expectations should be really laid out.
4. understand that it will change you and you have to make time together that doesn’t touch your business. just you as a couple
5. know that it will be hard. – and you’ll agree to support each other when you don’t agree or when your frustrated, or when things change. check in with each other on a quarterly basis. quarterly goals and yearly goals and ultimate goals.
So get this…a new series about life’s little lessons for the small business owner and professional stay at home-r.
3 axis gimbal: http://amzn.to/2n4lfFb
double holster: http://amzn.to/2otnRge
excellent travel tripod: http://amzn.to/2nSIUHF
best monitor headphones: http://amzn.to/2otFjRX
my camera backpack: http://amzn.to/2nworos
my other camera bag:http://amzn.to/2nARkkc
my awesome huge mouse pad: http://amzn.to/2n4myUS
best drone ever: http://amzn.to/2nONAMP
Sweet surveillance: http://amzn.to/2nAWhJX
I wrote a book: http://thevideomarketerscookbook.com
Learn to edit like me:
Follow me on instagram: http://instagram.com/meganjphoto
Full-time entrepreneuring: http://kevinlevuweddings.com
Powered by WPeMatico
- Meg thanks Kevin for breaking old habits together with real action - December 10, 2018
- Meg on feeling invisible - December 10, 2018
- Meg applauds Kevin for being a better team player - December 9, 2018
- Kevin and Meg on the Red Table Talk Show - December 8, 2018
- Meg on The Golden Rule VS Past the Aisle Podcast - December 8, 2018
- Meg on leadership and following - December 7, 2018
- Kevin on getting some RAR - December 6, 2018
- Meg faces one of her greatest challenges in her marriage - December 6, 2018
- Kevin on working with his wife - December 5, 2018
- Kevin and Meg on having a business baby run their lives - December 4, 2018