I’m beyond excited to share this incredible new journey with you all. Please let us know if you’d like to be notified when we launch: http://superjewelryco.com
Remember when Apple first put out a gold colored iPhone back in 2013? Everybody went crazy for it. People stood in lines and put themselves on waiting lists just to get this color; gold.
I actually never was able to get the gold one since it sold out like crazy. But that feeling always stuck with me and my sister and I even have a little joke between us. Whenever we have the chance to choose a color, we say “iPhone Gold!”
It’s the best one. ‘Gimme the gold one!
I’ve always loved gold. Even when I was a kid, and the cool thing was silver and gold was for “old people” I still secretly loved gold. When I was younger, it was cute to have brass or plated jewelry for girls masquerading as gold.
But now in my 30’s I want to be a respectable woman. How funny that I would think like a child even now and not give myself the real thing.
I still want that iPhone gold.
You what it means. It’s everything that’s the best. It’s a lifestyle. It’s a mentality. But for some reason I kept myself out of reach of it. Not just jewelry. Everything. For some reason I kept everything worth something out of my own reach.
Like I wasn’t deserving. What did I have to do for me to deserve it?
When I started to learn about gold as an element, as an investment, even it’s history, I was surprised because I began to uncover new truths and connections about myself too.
You have to find gold. Then mine it. Then process it along with other metals so that it can be molded and formed into something. There’s this scale we have created to denote how pure it is. I’ve uncovered that gold is just like me. Valued. Soft at it purest, but powerfully conductive and universally powerful in society, fashion, global cultures and currency. And yet, when you physically leave this earth, you’ll have something valuable and timeless that you can pass on in your legacy.
And with that, what was once a little joke between sisters, is not my whole perspective on life.
Meg Le Vu
Please let us know if you’d like to be notified when we launch: http://superjewelryco.com
Follow me on Instagram: @meganjphoto
Super Jewelry Co. Co-Owner: http://superjewelryco.com
Vice President Kevin Le Vu Photography Inc. : http://kevinlevuweddings.com
Powered by WPeMatico
- The Golden Rule 10-16-18 - October 16, 2018
- I’m 32 – Vlog - October 3, 2018
- Tasting CoffeeAM Ethiopia Yiragacheffe - September 30, 2018
- Surprise gifts from Friends – VLOG - September 30, 2018
- How Starting a New Business Saved My Life 🙏 - September 29, 2018
- The Golden Rule Live #16 - September 28, 2018
- Amazon Back Brace for Hip Rehab + Review - September 28, 2018
- Neck, mid back and right hip correction 😁 – Full Chiropractic Adjustment #4 - September 28, 2018
- How do you begin to love yourself? The Golden Rule #15 LIVE - September 25, 2018
- How I use Dubsado for my wedding photography business + Review - September 25, 2018