I made two videos to help screen applicants to find my A-player.
I recorded it in a manner that I thought said everything I needed to say without being too funny or too degrading. here’s a sneak peek.
When I asked kevin to watch it and give me a review, he said the content was very good, but basically boring and too strict. “Don’t you want to attract fun people?” shouldn’t there be entertaining video edits and cuts.
1. I was defensive.
2. then I decided to screw it and just do text instead of video.
3. then he was like, well you made it already, just send it out.
4. I was aight.
Then the same night, they did watch it and answer my questionnaire.
I have a sneaking suspicion that BC Im a female and audience is more likely to pay more attention if I act more girly and not aggressively masculine in the way I deliver my messages. I have super RBF and it’s prolly a turnoff.
Like if a dude were to make a video without being peppy or “entertaining” would be just fine. He’s just being serious. Not “bossy” or bitchy.
So get this…a new series about life’s little lessons for the small business owner and professional stay at home-r.
3 axis gimbal: http://amzn.to/2n4lfFb
double holster: http://amzn.to/2otnRge
excellent travel tripod: http://amzn.to/2nSIUHF
best monitor headphones: http://amzn.to/2otFjRX
my camera backpack: http://amzn.to/2nworos
my other camera bag:http://amzn.to/2nARkkc
my awesome huge mouse pad: http://amzn.to/2n4myUS
best drone ever: http://amzn.to/2nONAMP
Sweet surveillance: http://amzn.to/2nAWhJX
I wrote a book: http://thevideomarketerscookbook.com
Learn to edit like me:
Follow me on instagram: http://instagram.com/meganjphoto
Full-time entrepreneuring: http://kevinlevuweddings.com
Powered by WPeMatico
- One stop shop venues vs Choosing your own – Stress Free Weddings - March 17, 2018
- Stress Free Weddings – getting ready at home vs hotel - March 9, 2018
- how to get your significant other to help you in wedding photography - March 7, 2018
- How I’m hiring A-players for my wedding photography business - March 6, 2018
- How to decide what to outsource first - March 5, 2018
- Write everything down! – E-myth Revisited - March 4, 2018
- Don’t get fake hyped – E-myth Revisited - March 4, 2018
- How I’m restructuring my wedding photography business – E-myth - March 4, 2018
- The 3 hats of wedding photographers - March 2, 2018
- Can’t hide from the truth (It’s All About Who Book Review) - March 1, 2018