Here’s my whole program to address my anterior pelvic tilt, chronic pain, left hip dominance and slowly get back to martial arts movements.
I’m on day 52 currently and I am seeing results! As always you’ll need to experiment and find ways to address your specific problems, but it’s a focus on the lower body, upper body, core and mobility, full body circuit and cardio training and the difficulty is light to medium.
Tom Cruz is my personal online coach who resides in Australia: http://exercise101.com.au/personal-training/
Powered by WPeMatico
- What’s in my Gym Bag – Rehab Focused - April 22, 2018
- Rolling out your traps – A slight modification - April 20, 2018
- How to choose an off site location – Stress Free Weddings - April 20, 2018
- I wish I knew these things! – 6 years of chronic anterior pelvic tilt Rehab - April 19, 2018
- Don’t give up! – A super big surprise in this video. - April 14, 2018
- Best Chair for Anterior Pelvic Tilt - April 13, 2018
- Having your friend do your engagement photos – Stress Free Weddings - April 12, 2018
- Results from KT Tape 1st time – Did it work? - April 12, 2018
- Correcting Anterior Pelvic Tilt – My Current Program [April 2018] - April 11, 2018
- Zyllion Back Pillow Massager Review - April 10, 2018