Here’s my whole program to address my anterior pelvic tilt, chronic pain, left hip dominance and slowly get back to martial arts movements.
I’m on day 52 currently and I am seeing results! As always you’ll need to experiment and find ways to address your specific problems, but it’s a focus on the lower body, upper body, core and mobility, full body circuit and cardio training and the difficulty is light to medium.
Tom Cruz is my personal online coach who resides in Australia: http://exercise101.com.au/personal-training/
Powered by WPeMatico
- Meg thanks Kevin for breaking old habits together with real action - December 10, 2018
- Meg on feeling invisible - December 10, 2018
- Meg applauds Kevin for being a better team player - December 9, 2018
- Kevin and Meg on the Red Table Talk Show - December 8, 2018
- Meg on The Golden Rule VS Past the Aisle Podcast - December 8, 2018
- Meg on leadership and following - December 7, 2018
- Kevin on getting some RAR - December 6, 2018
- Meg faces one of her greatest challenges in her marriage - December 6, 2018
- Kevin on working with his wife - December 5, 2018
- Kevin and Meg on having a business baby run their lives - December 4, 2018