This guy is the Amazon Sherpa, Brad DeGraw
Brad has a very successful private label business and using Amazon FBA (fulfillment by Amazon)
Brad has 3 ways in which he makes money:
- Selling products that have been manufactured
- Done for you service
Brad has a program called Amazon Alliance which you can check out if you need a sherpa.
Otherwise, listen to this:
- The difference between Amazon Affiliates and Amazon FBA
- How to get started selling products on Amazon
- What if a product gets lost?
- What is private labeling?
- How much does it cost?
- How to pick your products
- How to pick your market: Problem, Fantasy, Desire
- Smaller products is better
- $20-200 is the sweet spot
- How to manage teams over skype
- Asana as manager tool
- What is a great Amazon Listing?
- Tracking and conversion management
- Private labeling secrets
- “There’s no harm to being second to market”
- How to negotiate with suppliers
- If you have $5,000 you can do 5 products
- Where is most of the work?
- Nail the research
- Know your market
- How to find your supplier?
- “How do I pay you?”
- “what’s your turnaround time” between money and product
- “what’s a reasonable first order?”
- Red flags when talking with suppliers
- Including Lifestyle Images in the amazon listing
- Is passion needed to do this?
- “let the data guide you”
- Google trends is a great tool
- How to research:
- How to research from scratch: walking through a magazine section
- Always ask why?
- Project Casa Le Vu – It’s my birthday! - October 3, 2017
- Project Casa Le Vu – OLED 4K, Star Wars, and harvesting from our garden! - September 20, 2017
- Casa le vu – business growing pains and new furniture - September 14, 2017
- Project Casa Le Vu 6 – Hard work - September 10, 2017
- Starting our Backyard Landscape- Casa Le Vu 5 - September 3, 2017
- What happened?! – Casa Le Vu #4 - August 30, 2017
- I’m a farmer! – Casa Le Vu #3 - August 28, 2017
- I’m a professional painter! – Casa Le Vu #2 - August 22, 2017
- New Home Project: Casa Le Vu #1 - August 21, 2017
- We Moved In! – House Update #14 - August 18, 2017