This guy is the Amazon Sherpa, Brad DeGraw
Brad has a very successful private label business and using Amazon FBA (fulfillment by Amazon)
Brad has 3 ways in which he makes money:
- Selling products that have been manufactured
- Done for you service
Brad has a program called Amazon Alliance which you can check out if you need a sherpa.
Otherwise, listen to this:
- The difference between Amazon Affiliates and Amazon FBA
- How to get started selling products on Amazon
- What if a product gets lost?
- What is private labeling?
- How much does it cost?
- How to pick your products
- How to pick your market: Problem, Fantasy, Desire
- Smaller products is better
- $20-200 is the sweet spot
- How to manage teams over skype
- Asana as manager tool
- What is a great Amazon Listing?
- Tracking and conversion management
- Private labeling secrets
- “There’s no harm to being second to market”
- How to negotiate with suppliers
- If you have $5,000 you can do 5 products
- Where is most of the work?
- Nail the research
- Know your market
- How to find your supplier?
- “How do I pay you?”
- “what’s your turnaround time” between money and product
- “what’s a reasonable first order?”
- Red flags when talking with suppliers
- Including Lifestyle Images in the amazon listing
- Is passion needed to do this?
- “let the data guide you”
- Google trends is a great tool
- How to research:
- How to research from scratch: walking through a magazine section
- Always ask why?
- One stop shop venues vs Choosing your own – Stress Free Weddings - March 17, 2018
- Stress Free Weddings – getting ready at home vs hotel - March 9, 2018
- how to get your significant other to help you in wedding photography - March 7, 2018
- How I’m hiring A-players for my wedding photography business - March 6, 2018
- How to decide what to outsource first - March 5, 2018
- Write everything down! – E-myth Revisited - March 4, 2018
- Don’t get fake hyped – E-myth Revisited - March 4, 2018
- How I’m restructuring my wedding photography business – E-myth - March 4, 2018
- The 3 hats of wedding photographers - March 2, 2018
- Can’t hide from the truth (It’s All About Who Book Review) - March 1, 2018