This guy is the Amazon Sherpa, Brad DeGraw
Brad has a very successful private label business and using Amazon FBA (fulfillment by Amazon)
Brad has 3 ways in which he makes money:
- Selling products that have been manufactured
- Done for you service
Brad has a program called Amazon Alliance which you can check out if you need a sherpa.
Otherwise, listen to this:
- The difference between Amazon Affiliates and Amazon FBA
- How to get started selling products on Amazon
- What if a product gets lost?
- What is private labeling?
- How much does it cost?
- How to pick your products
- How to pick your market: Problem, Fantasy, Desire
- Smaller products is better
- $20-200 is the sweet spot
- How to manage teams over skype
- Asana as manager tool
- What is a great Amazon Listing?
- Tracking and conversion management
- Private labeling secrets
- “There’s no harm to being second to market”
- How to negotiate with suppliers
- If you have $5,000 you can do 5 products
- Where is most of the work?
- Nail the research
- Know your market
- How to find your supplier?
- “How do I pay you?”
- “what’s your turnaround time” between money and product
- “what’s a reasonable first order?”
- Red flags when talking with suppliers
- Including Lifestyle Images in the amazon listing
- Is passion needed to do this?
- “let the data guide you”
- Google trends is a great tool
- How to research:
- How to research from scratch: walking through a magazine section
- Always ask why?
- The Final Season Finale – Everything you want is possible - August 16, 2016
- Embrace Your Heroes Journey with Wellness Force Josh Trent - August 2, 2016
- How to Be A Great Host with Matt Marr on Get in the Lab - July 26, 2016
- Build a Business Strategy Around Your Passion - July 19, 2016
- How to Make Money on YouTube with a Small Audience with Sean Cannell - July 5, 2016
- From $100 to $1 Million on Amazon with Brad DeGraw - June 7, 2016
- DIY Film Set at Home + Shopping List - May 7, 2016
- My Kickstarter Tips for Funding a Non-Fiction Book with a Small List - March 24, 2016
- My Kindle Launch Results - February 26, 2016
- Our Home Office Inspiration – Get in the Lab - January 9, 2016